Its Been a Long Time!!

Its Been a Long Time!!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

There's No Place Like Home....There's No Place Like Home...

Well.....I am typing this from the comfort of my own living room. Praise the Lord!!! My brain is mush (jet lag is a killer!!) but I wanted everyone to know we are safe. I will sort through our 400+ pictures tomorrow and give you a visual review of our trip..it was AMAZING!!! For tonight, I'll just post two of my favorites....Jack at his best.

Please pray for Jack's feet. We are blessed to know a fantastic orthopedic surgeon who actually made a house call (its nice to have friends, eh?)....we may even be looking at casts as early as tomorrow. Dr. Bob was very pleased with the condition of Jack's feet.....the Lord continues to bless us with more than we could ever ask for!!