Its Been a Long Time!!

Its Been a Long Time!!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hallelujah!! We're coming Buddy!!!

We got our TRAVEL APPROVAL TODAY!!!!! I can't adequately put into words how excited and elated and overwhelmed and terrified and ecstatic and anxious and curious and ......actually, I guess I can try to put it into words!! I will admit that I haven't thoroughly wrapped my head around this yet....I don't think either of us have. On Sunday, December 6th I will have Jack in my arms. Wow. 14 months of paperwork and worry and it will all dissolve when I see his beautiful black eyes...Cole and Elise are so excited. Emerson is hesitant because she knows she is being left, but Grandma Shickley will keep her entertained and content, I have no doubt. As we get more details, I will post them. I'll try to get the tentative itinerary up here as well. Keep praying....we can feel God's presence!!